ABC Monthly B Social Luncheon
This event is sold out. We are not accepting registrations at the door. Please join us next month for our B Social. Details coming soon!
October 30, 2020
12:30 PM - 1:00 PM Registration
1:00pm - 3:00pm Program and Luncheon
Click here to add to Outlook
Oli's Fashion Cuisine
6897 SW 18th St,
Boca Raton, FL 33433
Click here for directions
If you have any questions, please contact Jill Siegel firstname.lastname@example.org, Alexandra Gattuso email@example.com or call 954-984-0075.
Our Guest Speakers:
Owner, The Everglades Group & Industry Appointee to the City of Boca Raton Planning & Zoning Board
President of the Board for the Boca Raton Center for Arts & Innovation
After decades of working in both the performing arts as a professional ballerina & in commercial real estate as a land development engineer, Andrea Virgin decided to combine both careers with her love of community to fill the cultural gap that she’s known has existed for decades. Since 2017, Andrea has combined her experience & connections to enable over $1 million to be donated, major stakeholders to gather, world-renowned consultants to be engaged, unanimous conceptual approval to be granted by Council & promising discussions for major philanthropic support to begin. Andrea sits as President of the organization behind the vision & looks forward to bringing the world-class venues that mirror this world-class city.
ABC COVID-19 Event Protocol:
- All guests MUST register in advance. No walk-ins will be accepted.
- All guests will have their temperature taken upon arrival. Those registering at 100 degrees or higher will not be admitted.
- All guests must wear a mask unless eating or drinking. Eating or drinking can only take place at designated areas, which will change based on the nature and location of the event.
- All guests must use hand sanitizer (provided by ABC at check-in) before entering event.
- Guests acknowledge at registration that “I acknowledge that ABC-FEC will be assigning me a seat at this event with other guests that I may or may not personally know.”